RP to your hearts content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of board exactly is this?

3 posters

Go down

What type of RP board do you think this is?

What kind of board exactly is this? I_vote_lcap67%What kind of board exactly is this? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
What kind of board exactly is this? I_vote_lcap33%What kind of board exactly is this? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

What kind of board exactly is this? Empty What kind of board exactly is this?

Post  Rojan Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am

I was wondering exactly what type of board this was. It looks like Admin was trying to make it as an all-around RP board where everybody could post their RP and others could enjoy, but right now it seems to be just a single-RP board. Also, the difference is:
An all-around RP forum is where anybody can post their RP and others can join, without a complex board design usually used in one RP boards.
A single-RP board is just a single-RP board. There are several sections for different things pertaining to the Roleplay, the Admin or DM usually posts the topics, etc.

Rojan

Back to top Go down

What kind of board exactly is this? Empty Re: What kind of board exactly is this?

Post  Stormy Orwelldog Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Hmmm,I think you should be able to make another RP once the current one is over.I'll have to ask Admin. But you can make your own Fan-Fic and polls....hey Rojan you should get into RP,you can just start your character now!
Stormy Orwelldog
Stormy Orwelldog

Back to top Go down

What kind of board exactly is this? Empty Re: What kind of board exactly is this?

Post  Rojan Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Nah, I prefer to start with RPs from the beginning. Once a new one starts, I may join. And I mean a NEW one, not just a new part to the one RP.

Rojan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughhouse Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:54 am

you can make a new RP thread!
Roughhouse
Roughhouse
Admin

https://demonrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rojan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 am

1. Admin, your avatar is a little big. I had to quote your post at first just to see what all you said.
2. I may start an RP Razz It involves time travel and... Stuff.

Rojan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughhouse Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:05 am

Good, i can bring my chars in it, and also the av thing was way to big, but i fixed it to fusion hex and im sorry for that.
Roughhouse
Roughhouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rojan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 am

It's okay, I just couldn't read your posts without posting myself Very Happy

Rojan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughhouse Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 am

lol im going to try to find a smaller fusion cheese pic
Roughhouse
Roughhouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rojan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 am

Oi, you could just shrink your previous pic of Cheese. It'd be much easier than looking for another Smile

Just go to MS Paint, paste/open the pic up, then shrink it and save it.

Rojan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roughhouse Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 am

o, thanx for the advice!
Roughhouse
Roughhouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum